Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

In the Spirit of Halloween...

>> Monday, October 10, 2022

 

    I am ramping up my Halloween cards and just had to use the SILHOUETTE HALLOWEEN 3 IN 1 TREE - 016K. This is a great image that you can use the entire tree, or just half of it on either side to create different looks on a card.


    For my card today:

  • I stamped the SILHOUETTE HALLOWEEN 3 IN 1 TREE - 016K on the right side of the cardstock only.
  • I then used the SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN GREETING - 010D sentiment stamping it next to the tree.
  • To give the setting sun I used a circle stencil and masked off just at the top of the tree then sponged light yellow, orange and grey distress inks using the colors from light at the top to dark at the bottom.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love that yellow background Lisa! The CAS Halloween design is perfectly laid out, love it!

nwilliams6 said...

Spooky goodness, Lisa. I love the sky and the image! Wonderful Halloween card!!! Hugz

Karin said...

Wonderful Halloween card! I love the color of the sky and the placement of the moon is perfection!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP