Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Giving Thanks For Wheat

>> Saturday, October 8, 2022

Hello Crafty Friends!


I love a good CAS card, but they are difficult for me. This week, I was inspired by THIS card by Renata Joyner.  I sponged a background similar to hers, then water distressed it.  I stamped the Long Tall Wheat multiple times along with the Give Thanks Bible Verse Greeting.  To finish it off, I stenciled in some small dots.

I read an article about the difference between truly happy people and everyone else.  The number one difference was that the truly happy people were grateful and thankful about everything. I think that is some powerful information.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I am thankful you dropped by. 

Hugz,

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous colors and sponging and a stunning card using Renata's card for inspiration.

Robin Clendenning said...

How true that is! Thank you for the reminder too! When things are going smoothly we often forget to thank God for giving us abundantly!
Your card is beautiful, what a creative background and love the simplicity of the stamps, all it takes is a few wheat stocks!!
Beautiful card and reminder too!

Karin said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors of the scene. Perfect card for the fall!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP