Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Eyes for You!

>> Thursday, September 29, 2022

Hello crafting friends! 



I made this background with alcohol inks and Yupo paper.  I embossed the Empty Spider Web using white embossing powder (word of warning, Yupo paper is sort of a plastic and will melt, do this very carefully).  I also embossed the bottom sentiment, Expect the Unexpected with clear powder.
I stamped the Eyes for You with black on white cardstock, die cut it then popped it up.
The skull is a Colorized Die set from Sizzix by Tim Holtz.
I added some gauze under the alcohol background before gluing it to the black cardstock.



That's it folks!
Now go get crafty!!

Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love thd skull die, Robin, and the very cool orange background not to mention that wild spider web (cheesecloth). Fun, fun, fun. Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Robin I love this so much! I have that skull die cut so I could make cards for my son and now I want to drag it out. That background is fantastic and great use of the web and the wonderful sentiments.

Karin said...

Stunning Halloween card! The colors of the background are beautiful and are so perfect to show off the skull and cobwebs! Love the bit of cheesecloth to give the card some wild texture!

Sue said...

That is one creepy skull die Robin and your bright orange background makes it jump right off the card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP