Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Bit of Spooky

>> Wednesday, September 28, 2022

A bit of spooky fun today.  



I started by sponging the background with some distress oxides, and then I added the Silhouette Grave Yard and the Accent Bats. 

On a seperate paper, I stamped the Bubbling Beaker, Leaning Ghost and Small Trick or Treat Greeting.  When I cut the greeting, there was a wobbly bottom and I kept it to add a bit more spooky.  The beaker was colored with distress inks mixed with a little water. 


After the images and greeting were popped up, I framed the scene and base purple layer with black.  


I love fall and Halloween.  I just got some faux grave markers for my yard, and my grandsons keep asking me to put the out. 


Hugz,


Nancy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love this! Great layout, super colors and fabulous spooky Halloween card Nancy.

Robin Clendenning said...

I LOVE your card! You know I love purple plus your design with the ghost coming out of the bottle is amazing!! Love the graveyard background and your handkerchief hem tag!! So original!! Love it!

Karin said...

How BRILLIANT! I love to see the stamps from DRS used in a way I've never seen or thought of, and your ghost coming out of the beaker is genius! I love the purple and green color combo too...Amazing!

Sue said...

What a great idea having the ghost come out of the beaker Nancy! You definitely hit this one out of the park :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP