Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thank You

>> Tuesday, August 16, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



We were invited to dinner this past weekend, so here is a quick thank you card I made for them using stuff laying around my craft table.  I'm a messy stamper, but for once it made this card fast and simple.



I had my rectangle dies sitting out from making this card, and my Medium Daisy Bloom out from making this card here, all I had to look for was the Brush Thank You stamp.



 



I even scavenged the cardstock from a pile on my table, so all that was left to do was tie on some twine, add a die cut butterfly and write a note inside. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin




4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love when I have stuff sitting out and I can easily make another card quick. Those are the best cards when we have limited time. I love the bright happy yellow, love the glitter on the daisies and I have to say your other daisy card is why I just ordered the daisy stamp. That card is incredible. Thank you for the inspiration.

Samantha said...

Terrific card, Karin! It's so bright and cheerful. And congrats on cleaning up your desk a bit. That's always a good thing!

nwilliams6 said...

Bright and cheerful and fun, Karin!!! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

What a nice thank you to give, this card would be cheery for anyone! Love the bright yellow!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP