Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthday Bees

>> Tuesday, July 26, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



It's been a bit since I've inked up these adorable bee stamps, so I thought I'd use them to make a happy birthday card.  A bee theme makes a perfect summertime card. The yellow is so bright and cheerful! 



The yellow background was stamped using the Honeycomb Design stamp, and the strip in the center was made using the Polka Dot Background stamp.






I fussy cut both the Bitsy Bumble Bee and the Happy Bee and die cut the Special Birthday Wishes Greeting, adding a few gem embellishments, along with some glitter glue to finish off the bees.


I hope you're enjoying the heart of summertime!
Karin 





4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I am so going to dig out my bee images this next weekend as this totally inspires me! LOVE IT! Fun, fun, fun! Hugz

Lisa said...

Karin I love the bee images for a cute happy birthday card. Yes Yellow is a very happy color to send a wonderful birthday wishes. These bees are my all time favorite in my collection and you have created a fantastic card with them.

Sue said...

What an adorable bee card Karin! I love the bright happy yellow and your fussy cut bees just bring a smile to my face :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute happy card! I love the yellow and black!! Your black border is so pretty and your bees are just too adorable!!
Your card would make me happy if I received it in the mail!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP