Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tough Times...

>> Monday, January 17, 2022

 

New Year, time to start exercising and eating right. That has me bringing out my stamps that show ways to get in more exercise and hiking is a great way to get a few extra steps in to my day.

I used this great SILHOUETTE HIKER - 1026G image stamped on white card stock and I sponged on the yellows, greens and oranges to color the scene after masking the sunshine.

Once colored I die cut the black frame and white heat embossed the great TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST GREETING - 1096D then popped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the darker paper as it really sets off the embossed greeting on this, Lisa. Defintely a great encouragement card and beautifully done. I am trying to keep up my exercise resolution - my desk job really needs to be counteracted! Hugz

Karin said...

This is a fantastic card Lisa! I never would have paired up that sentiment and image, yet they are made for each other! It's inspirational and gorgeous, with that pop of color coming from the scene in the window. I love the way the hiker is highlighted inside the sun!

Sue said...

What a great card Lisa! I love the contrast between the sunshine layer and the black frame - very dramatic and a perfect masculine card! I'm also with Karin, I never would have put that greeting with that image but they really are perfect together. It really is a great new year's inspiration card!!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love that sentiment with the hiker! What a fantastic idea and so true!
Beautiful card my friend!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP