Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Every Beat of My Heart

>> Thursday, January 13, 2022

 Good morning!  

It is getting ever closer to Valentine's Day, are you ready?

Here is a card that is pretty simple.  Just grab a background that you have in your stash (this one was a marbling technique done with alcohol inks)  I used the DRS I love you! with  the Every Beat of My Heart together on a block using Black VersaFine Claire then came back with the Heartbeat in a dark red color.

The cute Shell'don The Turtle was stamp on white with Memento Black Tuxedo then stamped again on a plain piece of smooth rubber (usually called a Mirror Stamp) then stamped from the mirror onto paper (I used a Misti for this but you don't have to). 

I cut them out then colored them.  I did use an ink pen to blacken the lines on the mirrored image, it just needed it.

There you have it.  I popped up the turtles and added some enamel dot, it's done. 




Thanks for visiting today!

Robin

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Robin this is so sweet and so adorable. I love the BG, love the use of the heart beat and love, love, love the turtles. Great mirror stamping and super adorable card.

nwilliams6 said...

Too cute, Robin! I totally love the turtles together!!! So adorable!!! This is precious, precious, precious. Super cool background too! Hugz

Sue said...

What an adorable card Robin! Great background to have sitting in your stash and just perfect for Valentines day. You did an excellent job on the turtles and pairing up the sentiments with the heartbeat!

Viv said...

Such a cute card and images Robin :) Viv xx

Karin said...

Oh gracious, this is just so cute! I love the matching turtles gazing at each other, along with your clever paring of sentiments! Gorgeous background too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP