Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hugs, Kisses...

>> Monday, January 3, 2022

 

This great HUGS KISSES VALENTINE WISHES GREETING - 465F is perfect for a wonderful Valentine card.


For my card I stamped the sentiment in pink and die cut the layer. The base is red and white and glued together then embossed together. Next, I layered on the same pink and added the bow.


The base was finished with gems to add a bit of sparkle and the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love all the waves and swirls on this pretty Valentine Lisa! Splitting the background into 2 colors adds a fun pop too!

Robin Clendenning said...

So fun, I love the curved line and the beautiful embossing!
Beautiful Lisa!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, the curvy line on your pretty embossed background looks wonderful. Stunning card!!! Hugz

Karin said...

This is beautiful! I love the red and white embossed background. And those tiny gems are perfectly placed too! Gorgeous!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP