Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Heartbeat

>> Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Hi Everyone,



I hope your holidays last year were great and that you're ready for the next great card making holiday, which is Valentine's Day!



DRS Designs has some fun new stamps, and a couple of my favorites are on the card below.  Heartbeat and Every Beat of My Heart Greeting are a total match, so I took inspiration from one of the cards I made last year, here.



I decided to make my die cut hearts into "people", by drawing hands and feet, and used the bow image from the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories stamp for the girl and boy. To finish the card, I added a little fussy cut conversation heart that had the xoxo on it from the new Candy Heart Background.







This card is all about the love of my life...Chocolate!  I mean, my husband first, but then definitely chocolate.



I decided to make the stamped Chocolate Chips white chocolate, so that they would stand out on the red heart and embossed them to make them shine.  I paired the heart up with the new Love You More Chocolate Greeting 






Again, having leftover hearts from the first card, I fussy cut some as embellishments and added them to complete the card. 


Hope your valentine stamping is off to a great start!


Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

 

4 comments:

Sue said...

You have knocked these out of the park Karin! I'm totally loving the bow and bow tie on the hearts - just too cute and they pair perfectly with the beat of my heart stamps! And then you go and decorate the other heart with the chocolate chip background (and add that gorgeous ruffle)!! Absolutely terrific cards!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, these are fabulous cards. I love the white chocolate candy embossed hearts and your fun heart couple. Love, love, love these ideas and these cards! Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Karin I love these. That bow on the hearts is so adorable creating a masculine and feminine heart. And the second card is beautifully designed. The heart BG, the white embossed chocolate kissed and the 3 fussy cut hearts all so beautifully put together the gorgeous card.

Robin Clendenning said...

That Mr and Mrs heart is so stinkin cute! Love that card! The other card with that heart bg is so darling as well!
2 great cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP