Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tis The Season

>> Thursday, December 9, 2021

Good morning!
Today I've done a couple of simple cards in white
and silver.
I've used DRS stamp Merriest Wishes.
The tree frame die set is from Memory Box. I off-set the white and silver die cuts
just a bit.



This next card uses Tis The Season and Small Pine Cone
This oval frame set is also from Memory Box.


These were very fun and easy!
I embossed the pine cones with silver.  I off-set the white a bit from 
the silver die cuts.
die

 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Amazing layers on both of these stunning cards Robin. Love these gorgeous die cuts!

nwilliams6 said...

Brilliant technique, Robin. These are lovely cards! Love your ideas. Hugz

Karin said...

Stunning! The off setting of the dies is just brilliant and really makes the white card pop! Amazing cards!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP