Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

More Pink Christmas...

>> Monday, December 13, 2021

 

I really do not understand all my fascination with pink for Christmas this year but here I am again with another pink Christmas card.


For this card I used the new SMALL SEASON OF PEACE GREETING - 931D and starting at the top used a very light pink then progressively used darker pinks toward the bottom.


Next, I stamped the PLAID FIR TREE - 971H again using the darkest pink and fussy cut it out popping it up on dimensionals.


Thank you for stopping by to check out another of my Pink Christmas cards.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, I love, love, love the pink! Darling card! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Super cute Lisa! Hey we all go through color changes for Christmas, I've done quite a few and now back to red and green for this year, who knows about next year!! LOL!
I love that plaid Christmas tree popped up, great idea!

Karin said...

The pink color makes for a super cute Christmas card! Love the dimension on the tree!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP