Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Plaid Thanksgiving Blessings and Halloween Fun

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Hello crafty friends!



I won some Fall Distress Oxides this week and was in a plaid mood so this is what happened:

 The sentiment is the new Blessings for You Thanksgiving Greeting and I sponged a few Open Leaf images too.  I used a plaid stencil for the plaid - twisting it to get different looking panels. 


I did another plaid card with this sentiment and a paperdoll from ArtStacks.  It is a bit snarky looking, but fun. 
Since Halloween is just around the corner, I have a fun Halloween themed journal page to share as well. 
I started out by sponging the page with distress oxides, sponging around a lid to make the moon.  Next I stamped the Silhouette Haunted House.   I fussy cut the house and fence and covered them with black Stickles.  Next, I stamped the Long Tall Wheat and the witch from 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouettes.  I added a few clouds and paint splatters. To finish it off, I added a fun Nightmare before Christmas button and some words from Tim Holtz.  

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on the win!

I'm SO glad you've had time to play!! Your plaids are AMAZING and I love the beautiful fall colors and the simple layout, especially with the leaves! Excellent job on the journal page too - love the giant harvest moon and the creepy feel to it :)

Robin Clendenning said...

I especially love the plaid cards but you know how I love plaid!! Those are both so beautiful Nancy!!
Your Halloween card is spectacular as well! Love the moon and the Jack Skellington guy is fun for a Halloween card! card!!

Karin said...

Oh, what a marvelous Halloween card! That big moon with the witch flying across is super cool! Love those creative plaids on the first ones as well!

Lisa said...

Great plaids Nancy. That top plaid BG is incredible. Wonderful colors and layers.

That second one with the paper doll from ArtStacks is snarky but so much fun.

That journal page is over the top fun with that moon. Your spooky house with the stickles is amazing and wowza fussy cutting that fence is talent!!!! So much fun on that card. And of course Jack has to be there too as he fits right in on the page.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP