Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blessings

>> Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Hi Everyone,

One of my favorite fall stamps from the DRS Designs catalog is Framed Thanksgiving Greetings. I just love the images in those frames!  So I decided to pair them up with the new Blessing For You Thanksgiving Greeting.

I stamped, colored and fussy cut those little pictures, and attached them onto an embossed background with autumn words.


I stamped the greeting, die cut it and added some yellow and green inking.  To give the greeting a space to land, I added a strip of scrap orange paper embellished with a striped ribbon. 

Thanks for visiting the blog today! 
Karin



 

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fab arrangement, Karin, and your texture, pretty Fall colors, and sponging are all spot on Great card!!! Hugz

Sue said...

What a beautiful card Karin! I'm loving the arrangement and the different shapes on the embossed background, not to mention your awesome 2 color sponged greeting!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card!! Love the embossing and the sweet images plus that ribbon is super! Love it!

Lisa said...

Karin I love the images you chose to add to this sentiment and great layout and colors too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP