Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Summer Note

>> Monday, August 9, 2021

 


Oh my goodness how I love watermelon and this WATERMELON AND FRIEND - 798H  is just too adorable and perfect for a summer note to a friend.

For the base of the card I sponged distress oxide ink then used a black marker to draw on some  seeds.

Next I stamped the WATERMELON AND FRIEND - 798H colored with copics and cut down to let the watermelon base show.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you are having a wonderful summer.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Totally cute and fun, Lisa. Love the sketch and those seeds. Super Summer card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute! I love how funny that ant looks and your floor is amazing!

Karin said...

This is just super cute! Love the trail of hand drawn seeds! Darling card :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP