Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Billiards Birthday

>> Thursday, August 5, 2021

 

Good morning!
Lisa has inspired me to do another fun 
guy birthday card.  The reason I say guy is only because orange is a favorite color for my son.  He is one of those extreme sport people you see doing crazy things but he also likes golf and pool, things where guys just hang out together.  So if your favorite girl loves yellow or orange hey, this could be for them.
I used DRS stamps: Pool Cue, Ball & Rack 

The wonky stitch die square is by Cottage Cuts, the Wonky stitch rectangle is by MFT's and the square stitched frame die is by Lawn Fawn.
If you have a favorite guy or gal who loves pool this is a great fun card to make and display, go for it!
Thanks for visiting today and go be crafty.
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great card shape and colors, Robin. Very fun card! Hugz

Samantha said...

Your son has good taste, those are great colors! You did an awesome job coloring the design (as usual!) and it's a really great layout!

Lisa said...

I am so thrilled to see this image used again. I really love it so much and your card is just fantastic! Great coloring, super layout and I love the bright happy feel to the card.

Karin said...

It is a wonderful guy card! I love the clean design and no one makes a better easel card than you :-)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP