Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Like Gnome Other!

>> Thursday, August 26, 2021

 Good morning!
Here is a Halloween card with some fun colors!
I used the open plain with various fun new Halloween colors that make great
cards for kids or maybe friends that don't like the scarier stuff.
I made the mushroom strip by stamping and masking some of the fun toadstool/mushroom DRS stamps plus the Mushroom Sign with DRS new Gnome Halloween sentiment.
My Gnome was colored in my bg colors.


My next card is an easel card.
I love making these cards because you can feature more 
especially when sentiments are a bit bigger (not really the case here 
but I decided  this would make a great easel card anyway!

I really like making little scenes and it really is easy with a bit of masking and forethought as to which to stamp first.  It helps me if I stamp the scene in no particular order onto scratch paper first then I can see more clearly which to stamp first and then mask.
I used a bit of white chalk pencil to try to get a glow around ghost and moon but that did not turn out as well as I wanted. Dang!  I used Wink of Stella on the moon and on the vellum ghost.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin



4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Totally brilliant mix of images and colors, Robin. I love how you put the new gnome sentiment on the sign and the background you made is so fun! The ghostly one got me, of course. I can't say enough about how great these cards are - I need to study them and learn! Love them. Hugz

Sue said...

These are both incredible cards Robin! I LOVE the bright colors and the scenes you created. I also have to mention the most colorful plaid I've ever seen with our stamps - great job!!!

Lisa said...

Oh how I love this new gnome and your cards are super cute Robin. The top card with the plaid BG is gorgeous and I love the layering with the sign and mushrooms.

The bottom card with the Halloween scene is just beautifully designed and colored.

Two great cards.

Karin said...

Oh, your gnome cards are just amazing! I love that background you made with the plaid stamp, and the cheerful colors make this so unexpected and fun. And the grave yard scene is just amazing! I love the spooky ghost and the tiny added pumpkins too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP