Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Beware of Witches, Scary Birds, Mummies and Zombies!

>> Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Hope you are enjoying all the spooky fun around here - we sure are!



Today, I have combined part of the new Beware Crow Image and the Halloween Crow/Witch Frame.  The panels are ISS (Ink, Spray, Smash) using Black Soot and Orange Marmalade with a touch of left over pink on the mat  (you can see the pink right under the witch - lol). 





















This started out as an ATC and then I mounted it on the card base with layers of black and white.



I have a few more ATCs to share.





















The top one was made by sponging the background, water distressing then stamping the Silhoutte  Grave Yard and the Who's Your Mummy Greeting.  Then I stamped the Mummy, fussy cut him, sponged on some Rusty Hinge, and popped him up. I had another scrap of ISS background so I drew a zombie with a Stabillo pencil and then wet it with a paint brush.  I know it is a bit odd, but Zombies are a bit odd don't you think?


Hope your week is going well.  Hugz, Nancy

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I love the ATC sized image on the first card it looks amazing with those black and white layers and those embellishments!! The bg is totally cool for the image too.
Your second ATC sized card is so so cute! Love the mummy and graveyard together, and another amazing bg for it and your hand drawn zombie guy!! He is fun!

Karin said...

My favorite thing about ATC cards is that they fit perfectly on the front of a card! You’re so creative with making backgrounds and these are wonderful! So smart to add the beware to that amazing card and your hand drawn zombie is amazing!

Sue said...

These are AMAZING Nancy! I love how you paired the Beware with the Crow Frame - genius!!! The fact that it's an ATC as well just makes it all the better!

Lisa said...

I love the layering with the two Halloween stamps Nancy and your two ATC cards are super fun too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP