Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Just a friendly note....

>> Monday, July 26, 2021

 

This whimsical SEA GRASS - 128L is great to add to a card and add some sponged color to represent sky colors.

I embossed the SEA GRASS - 128L in white and added the DANDELION PUFF - 380G also in white embossing. Additionally the FRIENDLY NOTE GREETING - 790D was also embossed in white.

Next I sponged purple at the top, pink in the middle and mustard on the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

The sea grass is one of my favorite DRS stamps and I don't think I have ever thoguht to emboss it in white but I will now, Lisa! Love your colors and combination of images. Beautiful card! Hugz

Karin said...

The colors are soooo pretty! I love the white embossing…it really makes the beautiful sea grass stand out!

Samantha said...

I love your gorgeous card today, Lisa! The colors are beautiful and I love the white images.

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh wow, this card is so beautiful Lisa!! I LOVE the pink and yellow together and resist is always so beautiful!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How pretty, Lisa! Love the bright colors & the emboss resist looks beautiful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP