Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Flakey Friends

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hi Everyone,

I'm celebrating Christmas in July with this simple holiday card.  Goodness, do I like making Christmas cards when I'm not strangled by a long list of recipient names, and it's not mid December...lol!  Every year I vow to make a head start, and I guess this is my start this year.  Let's see if I can keep it going!

I began by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting Stretch the Round Button Snowman, along with the Flakey Friends Winter Greeting. 

The background was made by stamping Interlocking Snow and Easy Dot Background in different purple inks to match the snowman, and I simply added a punched border and a die cut snowflake.  Easy Peasy!


Have you made any holiday cards this month?  If you need some inspiration, pop on over to DRS Designs and have a look around!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!

Karin

 

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I have only made one holiday card this year! I know I need to get going. I love the fun snowflake/dot designer paper you made for the background, and that large snowflake is fabulous. Adorable and fun card - hard to go wrong with snowman and fun sentiment! Hugz

Samantha said...

Good for you for getting an early start, Karin! And a good start too, with this adorable snowman card!

Robin Clendenning said...

YOUR SNOWMAN IS SO ADORABLE! lOVE THAT big snowflake too and the colors! Purple is a favorite with me!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Karin! Love your lavender bg & big snowflake behind the greeting. The rounded corner really adds a nice touch.

Lisa said...

That snowflake is gorgeous behind your sentiment and oh how cute is that snowman. Super cute Wintery card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP