Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Father's Day

>> Thursday, May 6, 2021

Good morning!

Father's Day is around the corner!





For my second card I started with stamping Fishing Birthday Greeting then embossing
 with a folder of some trees then  sponged some 
Frayed Burlap on them.  I stamped my image, Proud Catch Fisherman on a
separate piece of white, die cut then sponged the edges with the same Distress Ink.
They are mounted on Kraft and have a jute trimmings with 3 little 
brown pearls.



Thanks for visiting today!
Robin


 

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, Fab coloring on both cards! Love the way you did the new pool images including the shadowing and the dies. The fishing card is sooo fun and some great sponging and shadowing. Love the twine too. Wonderful cards! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are super, Robin! Perfect for birthday or Father's Day. Love the layout & die shapes on the billiard card & your bday fisherman is so cute.

Shelia said...

Robin, these are fabulous masculine cards. I really like the first one with the Father’s Day greeting stamped on the star! That fisherman image is great paired with the new greeting! Awesome cards!

Lisa said...

Robin I am in awe of your coloring skills. Two great cards and both are beautifully colored. The billiard set is of course my total favorite. :) but the fisherman is just too cute too.

Karin said...

You’re my coloring idol Robin! Everything just springs to life...I love the colors and the die cut shapes on the first, and the fisherman dude on the second is just adorable! Great cards!

Samantha said...

Oh, my! These are fantastic cards, Robin! The billiards image looks so lifelike! I just love all the texture you brought to the fisherman card. He's just adorable!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP