Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Fishing Wishes

>> Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I am having so much fun playing with the new Silhouette Fisherman image!

Here I have it paired with the new Best Fishes Hook.  I dipped my paper in ink sprayed with water and then drew some lines around the image with India Ink and a metal nib.

On this card, I sponged some kraft paper and drew a frame.  The base is splattered with India Ink.  I added the Picture Perfect Day sentiment. 
Hope you are having a good week!

Hugz,

Nancy


6 comments:

Samantha said...

Oooh! I love so many things about these cards! They're both fantastic. The first background is so interesting and the second satisfies the minimalist side. Thanks so much for sharing these, Nancy!

Robin Clendenning said...

Both these cards are so amazing. Love the squiggly lines and the bg on the first one and the second looks like night fishing, so cool looking!

Karin said...

The backgrounds on these cards are just so cool! I love the watery blues and the dimension you gave the greeting on the first...And the sentiment on the second one is perfect too! Love splatters on the base as well. Great cards!

Shelia said...

Fantastic backgrounds Nancy! They both are so cool! Makes me want to go fishing! 😊

Lisa said...

Wowza the water coloring on that first one is incredible and beautifully executed. The second card is so mystic like a real water way in the evening. Nice job on both Nancy.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Nancy! Love your watery bg on the first card & the doodled frame looks super.The matting really punches up your second card. Love the dk to lt bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP