Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

What's Up?

>> Thursday, March 18, 2021

 

Good morning!
Bunny hinnies that's what's up!
I love this new bunny stamp...it is SO darn cute!

I used DRS Designs: Tails Up Bunny, Happy Easter Everybunny and 
Easter Egg With Bow on the front of this card. I used a tall grass 
die from ODBD (Divinity Designs now) and a corner 
punch.  For the What's Up? I curved some letter stickers around a rainbow 
die then traced the letters and transferred them over to the card front.  
I then used a wider type Copic fine tip and inked over the tracing.

Inside

For the inside I used DRS: Decorated With Love Easter Greeting and 
This was an easy cute card to do for children I think.
Most of them love cute little bunnies!!!
Hope this gives you an idea!
Thanks for visiting!
Robin



4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Too cute, Robin. Fun to have that new bunny tail tucked in the grass and the sneaky bunny looks totally adorable. Super fun and colorful Easter cards. Hugz

Karin said...

How cute! I love the bunny and the eggs hiding in the grass and your creative sentiment! Your second card is just darling! I love the choice of colors, they're so fresh and spring-like!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I love that bunny bottom card Robin and the plants with that sentiment is beautifully colored too. Both are so springy and bright and cheery Robin.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Robin! Love your bunny butt card w/ the Easter colors & big eggs. the inside is just as beautiful as the outside. Wonderful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP