Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hat's Off for St. Patrick's Day!

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2021

 I love to make wreaths, and I thought it would be fun to make one from the Top Hat St. Patrick's Day Greeting.  

I started it by stamping the hat part of the image multiple times.  Then I water-colored the hats and fussy cut them. I made the base of the card with the left over water color paint (I poured it on some acetate and smooshed it on paper).  Once it was dry, I stamped on Blessings on St. Patrick's Day Greeting. The wreath die is a Tim Holtz Thin die. 

The wreath die is the Tim Holtz Thinlit Funky Wreath die.  Once I layered on the hats, I put in a few dots of  Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint to finish it off.

This was a fun card to make because it is kind of unexpected and funky.  

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy


6 comments:

Shelia said...

This wreath is so fun with all those hats! You are so creative, Nancy! Your background is perfect for your wreath too. Great card!

Sue said...

You have the patience of a saint to cut out all those little hats!! But totally worth it for this fun card :)

Karin said...

This is amazing!! This is such a cute and creative wreath, not to mention so festive! The detail in the coloring and your patience with fussy cutting just blow me away! Awesome card :)

Lisa said...

Nancy I love, love, love how you used those little hats on your wreath. This card is just too cute.

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, I missed your card! This is so super amazing and wow, you are the queen of fussy cutting to be sure!
Those hats are out of this world cute on that wreath!
LOVE IT!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fantastic, Nancy! You do the best wreaths! Wow is that a lot of fussy cutting but it looks wonderful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP