Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Blessings

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2021

 Hi Everyone, 

I'm sending everyone blessings today, by way of my card share.  The way I see it, we can all use and extra blessing or two, right?

Here I made my own splatter background, by flicking some watered down green ink onto my paper. I usually use the Splatter Background stamp, but I thought you all might be tired of me doing that.  However, I think the stamp actually works better and looks better than the DIY version, if your looking for my opinion ;-)

I stamped and embossed the Silhouette Shamrock Field and added a green glitter strip to anchor my sentiment, which was embellished with a few fussy cut Four Leaf Clovers.



Both the Blessings on St. Patrick's Day Greeting and the Shamrocks were heat embossed.



As I mentioned last week, friends and family have many birthdays in March, so here is another offering using my favorite flower stamp the Dogwood Branch.  The background was also heat embossed and I added some pink chalk around the God Bless Birthday Greeting.


I tried to get a close up of the embossing and the random gems.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karin

6 comments:

Sue said...

What pretty cards Karin! I like your homemade background - it's a bit more random that the stamped version and I'll never get tired of seeing either :) Nice use of the open and silhouette shamrocks too!
Your dogwood birthday card is SO pretty! You did an awesome job stamping the flower as a background and making it your focal point too!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I really like what you did on these cards. The first is stunning and full of luck (love those shamrocks on the sentiment panel). The dogwood blossoms are gorgeous in the background and as the focal point. LOVE THEM! Hugz

Shelia said...

Karin, these cards are beautiful! I like your splattered background on the first one. It’s very subtle & makes your focal image really pop. I really like how you stamped the dogwood image as a background & focal image. Such a classy card!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Karin that birthday card leaves me speechless. Great BG and stunning coloring too.

Terrific St Patrick's Day card too.

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Karin! Love the shamrock card and your birthday card is just gorgeous with the addition of the glittery centers and clear stones.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful, Karin! Your silhouette shamrocks really stand out against the splatter bg. Your dogwood birthday card is lovely. the black & white bg really highlights the pale color in your center image.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP