Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

This is Fishy!

>> Thursday, January 28, 2021

 Good morning!


This Valentine might be a little fishy, what do you think?  You know


how fish stories go but this one is really true!


It's love at first site!!


They've found each other in this heart coral reef, what could be truer


than that, right?   LOL!


I've used DRS: Heart Flowers, Valentine Heart Drops, 4 in 1 Seashells

3 in 1 Ocean Floor, Small Hanging Hearts


The frame die is from Lawn Fawn.  I popped it up and glued the shells to the outside.
I added some pearls to the frame corners.
The fish have Stickles on them.  My "mirror" image did not turn out as well as I wanted 
but the Stickles pretty much covers the rough edges.


My next card is all abuzz about those heart flowers!
Ok, sorry about that, I couldn't resist something about buzzing with these cute bees!
As with the card above I used a "mirror"
 stamp to make two facing bees (a blank stamp that you stamp the image onto then stamp that onto the paper).   I also used my Misti to get the position I wanted.

The dies I used here are from Rubbernecker.  I sponged red on the edges (before I thought
about backing the scallops with red!).
I also used a grass punch for the bottom from Martha Stewart.
The bee wings have glitter on them.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

These are such cute and pretty Valentine cards. The fishy one is adorable! So clever to add the heart flowers as plants! You colored those bees perfectly on the second card, they look real! I like the red sponging on it too.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so cute, Robin! Your fish & bees are adorable, all finding their true loves. Love all the framing & bright colors.

nwilliams6 said...

Very cute cards, Robin. Love the fish, and they are so cute with the hanging hearts and lovely frame you made. The bees are adorable too. Such happy and fun-filled cards! Hugz

Lisa said...

Robin I can't decide which card I love the most. These are both so super cute and cheerful and beautifully designed. Perfect Valentines cards.

Karin said...

These cards are cuteness overload! The fish! Gah! The new hanging hearts sentiment is just so at home in this design! And the bee card is just so happy! Love the glittery wings!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP