Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Stamped, Splattered and Sponged

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2021

 Hello Crafty Friends.


I had so much fun making this card!  I used 5 stamps:

*Lucky in love - 992F

*Valentine Drop Hearts - 261H

*Silhouette Shamrock Field - 558K

*Script Font Background - 098P (my favorite DRS stamp)

*Fall Leaf with Acorn- 471F

Plus I used three inks (CTMH Black, TH Distress in Vintage Photo, and CTMH Willow) and two cardstocks (SU! Black and Recollections HW White).  

I also did not use any stamp blocks!  All my stamps are unmounted, and I used my fingers for all the stamping.  This is something I have seen a lot of art journal experts do, so I have been doing it more.  I had to stamp Lucky in Love a few times not to get lines, but I embraced all the the other lines.  

I used a sketch by Deb Felts you can find here HERE.  

Hope your week is going well.  

Hugz,

Nancy 

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Nancy, what a fun card! Green is probably my most favorite color so I’m really drawn to your card. Great combo of stamps, super layout & dimension! I like the fussy cut leaves along the side, too. Such a cute card. There’s so much to look at!

Karin said...

This card is amazing! I knew there had to be another use for this fab sentiment, and a St. Paddy’s card is a brilliant idea. Love all the layers, the hearts and shamrocks, and the gorgeous leaves too! What a fantastic card sketch as well!

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!! Love the leaves and the layers besides all the pretty clover to go with your Lucky In Love!!
Beautiful Nancy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So wonderful, Nancy! The mutilayers & colors are so pretty. I can't believe how many different images & backgrounds you packed into this beauty.

Lisa said...

OMG Nancy I love, love, love this stunning card! The green and brown and black work so well together and the splattering and leaves are just perfect. Super stunning card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP