Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Retirement

>> Thursday, December 3, 2020

Good morning!
I used some ink Julie recommended today, VersaFine Claire to do my background.  It was much easier to stamp over than what I used 
in one of my Halloween cards.
I still need to try the solid silhouette stamps on it, maybe next time.
So today I'm thinking that retirement equals going somewhere
tropical...I don't know why, how would I 
know what retirement feels like!
I'm certainly old enough!  My husband seems to 
be anti-retirement! I think he'll retire when he's 90!! LOL!
I used the new Happy Retirement stamp and also the Brush Beach Sunrise (although on the west coast this is sunset).

I used a chair die, a palm tree die and a fun rectangle stitch die to finish this card.

My next card is another retirement card using Happy Retirement, Port Hole, 4 in 1 In The Sky,

I also used a wave stencil on the sentiment panel with the tan seashells.  The background 
is so light that it does not interfere with the sentiment at all really.
The stencil is from Whimsy.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin
 

5 comments:

Shelia said...

These are beautiful retirement cards, Robin. I really like the beach/tropical theme for retirement too. The colors of your sky in the first card are gorgeous. I’d like to be sitting on that beach right now!!

nwilliams6 said...

Fab retirement cards, Robin. That sunset is sooooo pretty and your dies are perfect. Love the porthole too. You are rocking the retirement cards! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so pretty, Robin! Love your tropical/nautical retirement themes. The colors in your beach sunset are so lovely & it's so cold out now, that chair looks really inviting. Great view thru the porthole & love your woodgrain.

Lisa said...

Two wonderful retirement cards Robin. That top card I could just sit on that beach and watch the sun set. The bottom card is a super happy retirement card.

Karin said...

Beautiful cards! Love the beachy scenes on both and I wish I could visit those little islands right about now...They both look so inviting!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP