Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

December Calendar

>> Friday, December 4, 2020

  by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!

I hope your week has gone well! We're getting much closer to Christmas! And it sure feels like winter has arrived. We had about an inch of snow Monday night & it's been in the low 20's at night. Brrrrr!!! Had to dig out my peacoat! 

I've struggling, trying to figure out a way to use this new post it size calendar on a card. I know it will come in handy for making little calendars, but I wanted it on a card. And since I don't have the month birthday greetings, I thought this greeting went well w/ a December calendar. Since my printing is as great as it could be, I'm suggesting to Sue, that we need a set of little month names we can stamp on this. Hint..hint!  After stamping the blank calendar, I stamped the greeting w/ black & the trees at the bottom w/ a K-pad in shades of green. The little snowflakes were stamped w/ tumbled glass then I filled in the calendar. A little stickles was added for some sparkle. But uh-oh..I forgot when you put stickles on top of the K-pad, it tends to run a bit. Ooops!
tre
Here's the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white, paint chip, (sm piece of green for inside)
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Kaleidacolor greens
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch die, stickles, Micron pens



5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Christmas calendar card! What a wonderful idea for a Christmas card and those trees look so pretty with the little ornaments all over them! Never would have thought of that, looks fantastic! You always do a pretty inside to your cards too, love that!

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely trees and snowflakes surrounding your Christmas calendar card, Julie, and the inside is super cute too. Super idea - I am going to try this too. Many hugz

Lisa said...

Great use of the calendar Julie and wonderful colors on the card too. I love the beautifully decorated inside too.

Shelia said...

Oh I really like the way you used the calendar & trees on this card, Julie. The trees look so festive! And as always the inside is lovely too!

Karin said...

Super Christmas card! I love the decorated trees and and the highlighted 25th! Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP