Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Christmas

>> Monday, November 16, 2020

 Happy Monday! Trust you had a great weekend and found some time to get creative. I don't know about you, but I just got my Thanksgiving cards in the mail and have been busy working on Christmas cards. I do a few Christmas cards each month, but I still end up scrambling to get all of my Christmas cards completed on time. Yikes.





This card was fairly simple to create. The most time consuming part was coloring the image. I was a little intimidated by this image with its tiny leaves, berries, etc. But it really wasn't all that difficult to color. Once it was colored I die cut it with a SB oval die and layered it onto some cranberry CS. The white panel was embossed with a CB embossing folder and then attached to the cranberry card base. I did add some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the flame and holly berries. My mom loves cardinals and I know she will love this card.


Hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by. You can see this gorgeous image and all the other new images here.


blessings,


shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very pretty, Shelia. Love your colors and the Nuvo crystal drops really add an extra touch. Great ef too. Lovely. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Lovely embossing in the bg of your card and your burgundy color scheme is so beautiful! I love your bright gold lantern and bright holly to add a visual point to draw the eye in!

Karin said...

Beautiful, seasonal card! Love the rich colors against the white embossing!

Lisa said...

Beautiful coloring and love the dark red for the accent color. Great emboss folder you added to this too Sheila.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How lovely, Shelia! Your lantern is wonderfully colored & frames. Love the embossed bg, too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP