Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Christmas Cardinal

>> Sunday, November 15, 2020

 


 This new CARDINAL HOLLY LANTERN - 112K image is absolutely gorgeous and super fun to color. 

I stamped the image and colored with copics then cut it down and popped it up on dimensionals.

The red background is the SNOW BACKGROUND - 187H heat embossed in white on the red card stock.

I stamped the 1 LINE MERRY CHRISTMAS - 364B and punched it out and popped it up on dimensionals on top of a punched gold glitter snowflake.

I finished with this gold ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card.

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Gorgeous festive Christmas card Lisa! I love the red and green bg panels and your lantern is so beautiful with bright festive greens and beautiful little cardinal! Love the color of your lantern too!

nwilliams6 said...

Love all the gold on this, Lisa. Lovely coloring and embossing. Super pretty details on this!!! Well done. Hugz

Shelia said...

You have colored this new lantern image beautifully! I like it in the dark gray color so much, I think I’m going to try that color combo myself! Very pretty, card, Lisa,

Karin said...

I love the traditional red & green colors of your background and the gold ribbon is perfect too! Wonderful coloring job on the image!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love the white snowflakes on the red. Really looks festive behind your lovely lantern.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP