Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Retirement

>> Sunday, November 29, 2020

 

I love this wonderful BRUSH HAPPY RETIREMENT GREETING - 186G. It can be paired with any image that works for the receiver of a retirement card.

For this card I used the SAILBOAT - 887F and stamped it on the cardstock. Then I masked the sailboat and used the new STICKY NOTE CALENDAR - 206L over the masked sailboat.

I colored the image with copics and drew a line around one of the open boxes and hand wrote a 3. I added some stickles to the water and cut down the layers.

The base layer is a water stencil that I added white pigment ink. I finished the calendar off with some wood arrows pointing to the 3.

I have a second card this week.



I used the PUMPKIN PILE - 781H, the THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS - 637E and  the 4 IN 1 HARVEST DESIGNS - 758D and colored it with copics. 

I then die cut the cardstock with a wonky die cut and layered on a coordinating green card base.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards this week. I wish you and your families a very Blessed and Healthy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the sailboat in the calendar with the wooden arrows - such a pretty retirement card and some great thinking, Lisa!! Lovely pumpkins on the Thanksgiving card too. Hope yours was special! Hugz

Shelia said...

That sailboat looks awesome sitting on the calendar page! I agree this new greeting can be paired with any image to create a personalized retirement card. And I really like using the blank calendar with this greeting. A blank calendar I goes with retirement so well. Great cards today, Lisa!

Robin Clendenning said...

Both of these cards are super cute Lisa! Love your retirement card. Great idea to stamp the boat on the calendar I I love the little arrows1
Your second card has such pretty pumpkins and I love that border die!

Karin said...

Wonderful cards! I think that retirement card using the calendar is just so clever and the nautical theme is perfect too! Beautiful Thanksgiving card as well...Love the colors and those sweet little leaves!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Lisa! The retirement card w/ the sailboat is such a great look & your Thanksgiving card is really lovely.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP