Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Rugged Cowboys

>> Saturday, October 3, 2020

 Welcome!















A relatively quick and easy card for you today.  I stamped just the mountains from our new Mountains and Trees 2 in 1 Background using the right side of the image for the top line of mountains and the left side for the bottom line.  I masked off the sky area so I could sponge on the brown ink and once I removed the mask I used a blue alcohol marker to color the sky.  I stamped the fence from our Fence and Rocks 2 in 1 Background and then put the card in my misti so I could stamp the cowboys several times ensuring a solid black image.  Once I added the greeting from our Western Word Square I layered it on black and then a folded blue card.

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh nice cowboy card! I love the mountains in the bg!! Looks like high desert on the east side of the Sierras! Beautiful!

nwilliams6 said...

So fun, Sue! Love the layered mountains and your cowboys. Super great idea to use them together. The way you did the ground does look like desert! Super masculine card!!! Hugz

Shelia said...

What an awesome cowboy card. That background looks rather rugged, perfect for those cowPokes!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a fun card, Sue! Love the cowboys w/ the mountains in the bg. The brilliant blue sky looks wonderful.

Lisa said...

Great BG for those cowboys Sue. The colors are absolutely perfect too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP