Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas Blessings!

>> Thursday, October 29, 2020

Good morning friends!

Today I've used DRS Designs stamps: Christmas Blessings, Interlocking Stars
card using an "old" sketch from SplitCoastStampers.
I also used an embossing folder on the Kraft tag and Spellbinders scallop circle and circles dies.
I used white embossing powder on the stars and dots and Stickles on the ornaments.


My second card
Uses some decorative edge dies from Rubbernecker, ribbon and banner dies from HC.
The DRS Designs stamps used for this card are Large Original Plaid  (for the stripes)

This was also a sketch but from ODBD long time ago.

Any time I'm pressed for time but I still want a really pretty card I look through 
all my favorite sketches and decide which ones go with the images/sizes
I want to work with.  Not only is it a time saver but I also come out with cards I like.
So, next time you are in a hurry, get out your sketches and take 5 minutes 
to find a great one.  
WHAT? you don't print off your favorites? You can also find 
a bunch at SplitCoastStampers here or Google card sketches.
Hope this inspires you to start with your Christmas cards if you haven't already.
Thanks for visiting!
Robin

 

5 comments:

Shelia said...

These are so pretty, Robin. You picked some good sketches to use! Both cards are so bright and cheery, perfect for the Christmas season!

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty cards, Robin. Some great sketch and awesome coloring. I love them both and they make me want to go make some cards right now! Hugz

Karin said...

I really like both card layouts, I’ve been in such a rut lately myself, so thanks for the inspiration! Your beautiful coloring is always inspirational to me as well, and have I mentioned that your bows are always the best too?!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so pretty & festive,Robin! I love all the red & ribbons & pennant flags. the colors are perfect for a classic Christmas & the cross stitched dies look wonderful.

Lisa said...

Fantastic set of DPs you created on that first card and terrific layout too Robin. The coloring on the candle lamp is gorgeous and a terrific layout too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP