Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Scene Builder

>> Monday, September 21, 2020

 Hi Everyone. Thanks for stopping by today. If you are a regular visitor to DRS Designs, then you have seen some beautiful scenes created using the new 2 in 1 scene builders (045P and 087P). These new images make it so easy to create scenes. And you can make them as complicated or as simple as you wish.


For this card I started with water color paper and stamped both images with Archival Black and Memento Bamboo inks. I used Nuvo Aqua Flow pens and water color pencils to color in the areas and then added the panel to a black card base. I used the same black CS for the greeting. This was super easy to create.



This next card uses the same 2 in 1 scene builder images. I wanted to add the cabin to this scene, so I first stamped it with Archival black ink and colored it with Copics, then I used a mask to cover the cabin and stamped the mountain and tree 2 in 1 scene images (045P) along with the fence line from the river rocks and fenceline 2 in 1 scene builder (087P). Once again I used Archival Black and Memento Bamboo inks to stamp the images and colored them with Nuvo Aqua Flow pens and colored pencils. Once everything dried I stamped the sending you happy thoughts greeting and attached the die cut panel to a white card base.


You can check out all the new images here.

blessings,
shelia




5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, some beautiful cards here. Love your pretty scenes and lovely coloring! Super well done! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

These are so beautiful! I love the mountains and river scene on the first one way to go using all the border stamps! The second with the little cabin is like home sweet home! Love it!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Both of these are such wonderful little scenes, Shelia! The brook in front of the mountains looks so peaceful & I love the little cabin in front of the mountains on the second.

Sue said...

Wonderful cards Shelia! Of all the combo's I've tried with these 2 new images, I never thought to just stamp them both! Genius!!

Lisa said...

Sheila both of these scenes are great. Love all the images and wonderful coloring of them.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP