Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Just a Note

>> Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Hi Everyone,

My babbling brook and meadow card is one that can be used for any occasion.  I need to keep those handy for when I'm in a pinch, and this would be one that's gender neutral too.  All I have to do is choose a greeting for inside when the time arrives.

I began at the bottom of my image panel, stamping the River Rocks twice, for either side of the stream.  I then stamped the Tree Line up top. After coloring everything in, and stamping some grass using the Easy Grass Background stamp, I then stamped the Fence Line, finishing it off with a few hot air balloons from the 4 in 1 Sky stamp.  


The 1 Line Just a Note greeting fit perfectly on the bottom.  I'll pretend I planned that out the whole time, but it's nice when things work out in the end :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karin



6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, I love the hot air balloons! Wouldn't this just be the perfect place to land if you were in a hot air balloon? Kind of reminds me of some of the scenes in Colorado when I was on a balloon team. Beautiful!!! Hugz

Shelia said...

This is such a great scene, Karin! I like those hot air ballons & how you gave the rocks on both sides of the water! Super cute!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute, what a great idea with the balloons and the creek!! This card is just perfect!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a perfect little country scene, Karin! Wonderful use of the new border images & I love the hot air balloons overhead,

Sue said...

Those balloons are perfect Karin! As well as the river you made at the bottom of the card! 2 terrific ideas!!

Lisa said...

Karin you selected some fantastic images from DRS Designs to create this scene. Love your coloring too. Oh how I wish I could go on a balloon ride over this scene.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP