Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

In the Spirit

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would do a punny take on the new In the Spirit of Halloween Greeting, and match it up with an embossed martini glass background.  I needed someone to drink that martini, so I stamped,  heat embossed and fussy cut the Mummy.  And I figured he would have been having that drink at a party, so I gave him a witches hat for a costume. (The hat was fussy cut from the Broomstick Stella Witch stamp.)  I simply finished the front by adding a couple of die cut bats.


I embossed a white panel again, and the added the Drink Up Witches for the inside sentiment.


Cheers to Halloween!  

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Karin

5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

this is so cute, Karin! Love that embossed martini glass & the mummy looks ready to party. With his face wrapped, I'd say that's a pretty good mask.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is sooooo fun! Love the embossed martini glass - how super fun to pair this with the new greeting. Love the mummy and the inside! Fun, fun, fun card! Hugz

Shelia said...

This is just so cute, Karin. I like the embossed martini glass with the new greeting. The inside is fabulous! Makes me smile!

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute cards, I love that embossed glass on each of them plus the mummy is darling!

Shoe Girls Cards said...

This is so much fun! Great inside and out. Super way to use that sentiment. I totally could send this to my BFF. She would get a kick out of it.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP