Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

True Ability

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Hi Everyone,

I realized I never showed off this card here on the blog, so better late than never, right?

I colored up the Crutch Assisted Man using yellow and blue Copic markers, and then used those colors on my card base and background.  Interlocking Circle and Splatter Background were the stamps I used for my papers, and I added some sponging to the True Ability Greeting after it was die cut.



I used a punch (EK Success) for the center border and added some twine instead of ribbon, to keep with the masculine theme.

Be sure to keep up with the new releases over at DRS Designs...Thanks so much for visiting the blog today!

Karin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, some great colors, super border (love the twine), and great bg papers you stamped too. Everything coordinates so well and looks really good. Love it. Hugz

Sue said...

Wonderful masculine card Karin! You did a great job coloring the image and stamping the background, used a perfect set up and the twine finishes it off perfectly!

Shelia said...

I really like the color combo on this, Karin. Beautiful design & awesome coloring too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the colors and bg die cuts and stamping you did for this card! Love the twine too! Beautiful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP