Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ghosties

>> Thursday, July 16, 2020

Good morning and happy haunting (already!)
It may seem a long way away but Halloween will be
upon us before we know it!
Today I've used new stamp and some old favorites.
DRS Designs: Trick or Treat, Leaning Ghost, 
Silhouette Halloween 3 in 1 Tree, Iron Fence & Gate,

I sponged the sky with distress inks and glittered the ghostie.


My next card features some more new stamps
Frightful & Delightful Halloween Greeting, 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouettes,
Small Flying Ghost, Spooky Tree With Moon, and RIP Tombstone.
Again I sponged the sky with Distress Inks, masking the moon.  I glittered the ghost again.

I hope you had a good visit and thanks for coming by!
Robin

6 comments:

Karin said...

The colors of the backgrounds are so beautiful and vibrant! I love the glittery ghosts and how you were able to.create the Halloween scenes using so many stamps! Amazing cards!

Shelia said...

Your ghosts look so cool with the glitter! I’m gonna have to try that! Beautiful backgrounds on these great Halloween cards.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

these are terrific, Robin! I love the rich colors & spooky graveyard scenes. Super Halloween cards!

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty backgrounds and fun combination of images and colors, Robin. These certainly make me wish for Fall and the fun of Halloween! Hugz

Lisa said...

Great sky colors for both of these cards Robin. I love the selection of stamps you used to create the scene too. The sparkle really adds some fun to the cards.

Sue said...

WOW! What incredible, vibrant backgrounds Robin! And then you stamped a couple of amazing Halloween scenes. It's the small hill behind the spooky tree that I keep going back to - it adds so much to the scene!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP