Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

The Brave

>> Thursday, June 4, 2020

Good morning!
Here is another card to celebrate our independence.
Today I used DRS stamps: Silhouette Soldiers
The center background piece is a marbled piece I did
a year or so ago.  I keep all my backgrounds in a drawer
and occasionally bring them out for using on my cards.

I used the Misti to stamp the Camouflage and the soldiers 
to get a solid coverage.
I've only added some cardstock and enamel dots
to finish.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Cool background pieces (love the colors of your camo one too) and they really set off the soldiers. Very cool shades of red on this, Robin. I really like it! Hugz

Sue said...

What a great idea making a red, white and blue camo background! Perfect greeting too - reminds all who we owe our freedom to!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP