Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Where is Your Fairy God Mother When You Need Her?

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I could sure use a visit from my fairy godmother - how about you?

Today I have two cards featuring the new Fairy with Globe image and the Dream Big Graduation sentiment. I am thinking she is granting some wishes with her ball.

It was really hard for me to get a good picture of this but this card is all kinds of shinny and cool.  I did the background with ink, distress resist spray and copper embossing.

My next one is the same basic card is the first one, but I shuffled around the images and did white embossing and lighter colors (the top one actually started out this same color - lol).  I distressed this panel a bit to get some more interesting embossing.
Here is hoping that your fairy godmother comes to visit you soon.  Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Shelia said...

These are so fun, Nancy! I really like the dream big sentiment paired with the fairy. Gorgeous backgrounds on both of these. The sparkle on the first is beautiful!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh Nancy, I love your bgs on both cards! I wish I would remember to use embossing powder more! Your fairies are smashing my friend! I like how she looks like she is sitting on a ledge in one and flying in the other~~! Just beautiful, wow!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Nancy! Your bgs are always fab & I love the copper embossing & magical colors. I could really use a fairy godmother, too!

Karin said...

Oh, all that embossing looks so ethereal and very pretty! Awesome cards :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP