Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Gnome One Like You!

>> Thursday, April 30, 2020

Good morning!!
These little Gnomes are waiting for their friends to
show up for a birthday party.
I used rectangle dies to create a frame then popped it up.
I added some green enamel dots to the frame as well.


My second card has a variety of Gnomes
(in fact all of them I think!)
I extended the tree and added a window to it for the Peeking Gnome.
The Ladybug Toadstool and Snail Toadstool were fussy cut and added to the scene.
These guys are room-mate in that tree house.  It is bigger inside than it looks!
They are all just doing their own thing today, I think Peeking Gnome is 
having fun watching the ladybug and snail on the toadstools, he is actually 
taking a break because it's his job to do the dishes today!
Well, hope this gives you some ideas!
Thanks for visiting today! 
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fab scene ideas, Robin. Both cards are totally magical and filled with some awesome ideas for using these imaged and coloring them. I am soooo impressed. Wish my scenes came out like this!!! Hugz

Shelia said...

These are fantastic cards! Those scenes are amazing! I really like the design, layout & color combos!wow!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Robin! Your sky bgs are so colorful & I love the gnome peeking over the edge of the frame on the first. And the doorway on the second looks wonderful. Really magical little scenes.

Karin said...

Your scenes just blow me away! Those pink clouds...I’m in love! All the tiny details, and that peeking gnome...Placed with perfection! Love them both!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP