Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Some Sunshine and Happy Thoughts

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2020

We have had a lot of storms in Central Alabama lately - some with tornadoes and damaging winds.  More are expected the next few days.  Sooooooo,  I am wishing for sunny days!   My card today is all about a sunny day.

I started with some of the background sheets I made last week.  Ink/Spray/Smash technique was used on all of them and then a little stamping with with the DRS Script Font Background in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I wanted to do a wall for my Peeking Gnome, and I had cut up some of the tags to layer them so they made the perfect building blocks. I colored the gnome, mushrooms and beehive with watercolor pencils.  The mushrooms are from the Tree Home Gnome, I trimmed up the Beehive image to make it fit, and then I added in some happy little handmade rolled flowers.  I made a happy banner with Sending You Sunshine and finished it all of with some glasses from the 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories. 

So I am sending you sunshine today - I hear C-19 hates it so that makes it even better.

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

What a fun card, Nancy! Great details & design. I like how you paired the gnome with the bee hive. Adding sunglasses to him was such a clever idea!

Karin said...

Lol! How. CUTE! What a clever idea to dress up this adorable gnome! You always find the most creative way to add texture to your cards. I love all the layers and the netting at the top! And we sure could all use the cheerful greeting today :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Aw, that's beautiful Nancy! Love the colors, your Gnome peeking over your hand-made wall and that beehive! Your rolled roses are so pretty too!
Love the distressed look and sponged edges!!

Sue said...

Such a fun card Nancy - with so much going on! My favorite add-on are those awesomely cool shades your gnome is sporting :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is terrific, Nancy1 I love your bg paper & the shades on the gnome are too funny. Your rolled roses are lovely.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP