Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sleepy Hollow

>> Friday, April 10, 2020

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! And that you & yours have managed to stay healthy! Since the pollen is so insanely high in my area, I can only dream, like this little gnome, about  being outside. 

To make my card, the sleeping gnome was stamped, masked & stamped just the tree of another gnome image, the line of toadstools (new!) & colored everything. The little toadstool sign (new!) was die cut w/ a large scalloped oval & I wrote in the Sleepy Hollow. I wanted it to look like he was dreaming about it so I added the Z's onto the little punched circles. 
Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: X-Press It white, Staples 110# white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black
accessories: Copic markers, Rubbernecker stitched rectangles dies, circle punches



5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful scene, Julie. I really like the bright happy colors, especially those red mushrooms! Totally cute!

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute idea Julie!! Fabulous!
Very beautiful coloring too! Love your creativeness!
Beautiful!

Karin said...

This card is so charming! I love his little dream bubble and that background is beyond amazing! So sweet!

nwilliams6 said...

Brilliant designing and super fun card. Amazing way to use these stamps - I LOVE it!!!!!! Hugz

Sue said...

This card is just as cute as cute can be Julie! Your background/coloring are just amazing!! I love the scene inside the scene and your Z's are just perfect! I wish I had such amazing results when I'm stuck inside!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP