Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Graduation

>> Sunday, April 12, 2020

This years graduates will hold a special place in my heart. Not just because I know a couple of people that are graduating, but because of how many won't have a chance to see their friends again for the rest of the school year. And, ceremonies and parties are being cancelled. So I am working hard to create as many graduation cards as I can to let those seniors know I am thinking about them.

This Graduation is the Beginning verse is perfect for this years graduates. I die cut the scroll and sponged brown, yellow and pale green to darken up the color. The white base is embossed. Then I stamped the Brush Mortarboard and colored  it with copics. Once colored I fussy cut and added some white gel pen for highlights.

The card was finished off with punched stars and sequins.

Congratulations to all the seniors this year.

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a wonderful Graduation card Lisa! You did an amazing job shading the scroll and the greeting looks like it was made for that scroll! Excellent shading on the mortarboard too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Your graduation card is so perfect!! I love the scroll with the sentiment and then that hat on top makes it so perfect!

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful focus on graduation, Lisa. We do focus on the ending more than the beginning it is. Lovely coloring on the scroll. You do the best grad cards! I would have guessed you would want to use them immediately! Hugz

Shelia said...

This is a great graduation card, Lisa. That die cut scroll is perfect for this sentiment. You are creating some amazing grad cards that will definitely be appreciated and treasured by this years grads!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Super card for a grad, Lisa! Love the embossed bg & school element.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP