Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Birthday!

>> Thursday, April 16, 2020

Good morning!
Today I have a magical world of fairies for you!
Tiny butterfly is a punch.
I used Distress Inks to do the background and I put white acrylic paint dots on the 
Dandelions.  The little orb I decided to use a punch, I punched a circle from a previously made 
background panel I made.  My fairy isn't sitting in this card, she is sort of floating above
the ground and picking up the orb.  
I put glitter on her wings. 


I also used the tiny butterfly punch for this card.
The orb was punched again (It has a sort of galaxy look to it).
This fairy has glittered wings as well.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin


5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Robin. The background you created for the first one is gorgeous! I really like how you have the fairies floating instead of sitting. Very clever! Your coloring is perfect on these too.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Robin! Your little fairy cards are lovely & so colorful. I never thought about turning the fairy like this but it looks good. Your fairy garden is beautiful w/ all the dandelions & toadstools.

Karin said...

Robin, you are just the creative genius! I never thought to position the fairy that way and it makes her look so pretty and ethereal! And your sky and backgrounds are just gorgeous! Your attention to detail just blows me away. Every. Time. Fab cards!

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, both cards are totally magical. I love you you did each of them. They make me want to go use all these stamps right now. Wonderful and creative and beautiful cards. Hugz

Sue said...

2 amazing Fairy cards Robin! Let me start by saying how cool that you were able to make a sitting fairy a leaning over fairy! So impressive!! Add to that your incredible colors, coloring and all the details and I'm just in awe! I'm also going to give you 2 thumbs up for your dandelion puffs!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP