Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Have A Shamrockin' Day!

>> Thursday, March 12, 2020

Good morning!
It is getting closer to St. Patrick's Day so here are 2 more
cards for the occasion.
Today I've used DRS stamps: Shamrockin Day Greeting
I stamped the background using Leaf Green.  The other images were stamped in black and colored.
I used some black and white plaid ribbon on this layout.

I used VersaMark to stamp the background on the green panel.  I used green glitter paper, black ribbon and half black pearls on this layout.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

Karin said...

These St. Patrick's day cards are just fantastic! Love the shamrock backgrounds and the glittery hat the leprechaun is wearing! Great card layouts too!

nwilliams6 said...

So fun, Robin. Super use of the stamps. The ribbon on the first is super fun and the glitter on the second is fabulous (especially his hat). Fun, fun, fun! Hugz

Shelia said...

Gorgeous coloring & designs on these fun St Patty Day cards! I really like the rainbow!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful St. Paddy's Day cards, Robin! The shamrocks & green just make me happy. Super layouts & coloring.

Sue said...

So cute Robin! Love the ribbon/bow as an underline and your off color rainbow....it's perfect!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP