Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Luck of the Irish

>> Saturday, February 22, 2020

Welcome!


Wow has this past week flown by!  I couldn't believe the weekend was upon us again as I sat down to stamp last night!  I'm also thankful I've been diligently pumping out my St. Patrick's Day cards since it will be here before I know it.

Here's my latest - a darker card than what I've been doing lately, but it really sat well with me :)



I started by stamping the Shamrock Swag on white paper, coloring and fussy cutting it.  I stamped the St. Patrick's Day Greeting on ivory using black ink and after figuring out the added spacing for the swag I trimmed and sponged the edges.  After layering all 3 layers together I decided my folded card was a bit too plain so I used the Shamrock Swag around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue




5 comments:

Shelia said...

Very pretty St Paddy’s Day card, Sue. I like the dark green color. The shading looks really nice too, makes those shamrocks pop!

Karin said...

This is a great card for the holiday! I really like how the colored shamrocks match the background and the greeting is perfect for St. Pat's!

nwilliams6 said...

You make some awesome St. Pat's Day cards, Sue. Great greens and love all the shamrocks with that super greeting. Super pretty card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

What a beautiful idea for a larger sentiment! I love the side border of shamrocks!! Beautiful greens too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Perfect St. Paddy's Day card, Sue! Love the variety of greens & fun shamrock vine & bg. We can never have enough green!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP