Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Green Beer

>> Friday, February 21, 2020

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Hard to believe but we're almost as the end of February! Time to get going on those St. Paddy's Day cards. I saw the sketch challenge on Splitcoast this week & I don't know why I decided to do it. I always have trouble w/ tilted layers so what do you think this has? A tilted layer. Took me forever to get it to work. 
After I colored the very green beer mug, I fussy cut it then added to the tag I had stamped the shamrocks on. I had to rearrange the last line of the greeting to get it fit on the circle. 

Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, X-Press It, green
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Kaleidacolor greens
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch, Circle StitchTag Stitch dies,  Copic Sketch Markers,  Cuttlebug embossing folder (Simply Charmed)







5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun card, Julie. Love that green beer, fun sentiment, and your tag. Fabulous combination of everything and great fun. Hugz

Karin said...

Such a cute card! All the layers are great and the tilted look works for me! Super cute inside too!

Robin Clendenning said...

How funny, I don't think I've ever heard that little rhyme before!! I love your green beer card! If I liked beer I would certainly try THAT one!!

Sue said...

What a fun card Julie! I keep finding new elements too (it wasn't a tag until I really looked at it :) You also found the perfect inside greeting to match the outside too!

Shelia said...

What a fun card, Julie! You did great with the sketch. The tilted panel looks perfect. Cute sentiment to go with the green beer!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP