Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Valentine

>> Thursday, January 30, 2020

Good morning!
It is getting close to Valentine's Day so I picked this really 
sweet sentiment, Song in My Heart then
decided on this couple to go with.
I used the Silly Bird twice and 4 in 1 Fashion Accessories.
I drew the little hat and added some tiny flowers to it.
I gathered some silk ribbon and made her a little skirt.


I stamped the pink background with Scattered Hearts using VersaMark Ink (like
a watermark).  
The Silly Birds are popped up.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, that girl bird is AMAZING!!!! Wow. You dressed her up so cute and she looks so fun. What a great card. In case you were wondering where I am on SCS, I got locked out due to a glitch. Many hugz!!!!

Sue said...

What an adorable card Robin! Perfect for Valentines, Wedding or Anniversaries! You did an amazing job turning Mrs. Bird into quite the starlet! Too cute!

Karin said...

This is crazy cute!!! I adore the little outfits you made...That hat and skirt combo is the bomb :) I mean, that birdie couple is simply everything!

Shelia said...

This made me chuckle! Your crazy birds are adorable! Love the skirt you created for her! Too fun!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute this is, Robin! Your silly birds look so sweet all dressed up for Valentine's Day. Love the skirt & flower hat on Ms. Bird.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP